5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
• I was wearing smaller clothes.
• I was listening to mozart for toddlers
• I was a kindergarten student at Cedar RidgProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0
• I was the coolest little kid ever!
• I was wearing my hair in a buzz cut.
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
• I was in fifth grade.
• I was finally hitting my growth spurt.
• I was living in a deluxe cardboard box!
• I was working... never really.
• I was wishing for a new football.
5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
• I was learning about Human Georgarphy.
• I was going to Jr. High.
• I was learning to play the recorder.
• I was not as old as I am now.
• I was enjoying kicking butt at basketball.
5 things I was doing yesterday:
• I was eating Arbys.
• I was watching the movie "off the grid"
• I was lifting weights.
• I was sleeping.
• I was watching the community.
• Del Taco fries.
• Arbys.
• Crazy Bread.
• Razzleberry Pie.
• tacos.
5 songs I think know all the words to:
• A drop in the ocean (Ron Pope)
• you and me (lifehouse)
• rockstar (nickelback)
• I'm on one (DJ Khaled)
• primary songs
• I would buy an Astin Martin.
• I would take a vaction to Bora Bora.
• I would buy really nice snowboard stuff and a helicopter to go snowboarding.
• I would buy lots of really good food.
• I would buy a very fast motorcycle!
5 locations I would like to escape to:• Alaska
• Miami, Florida.
• Europe
• New York
• Colorado
5 bad habits I have:
• I talk bad about my teachers.
• I eat a lot of candy.
• I pop my knuckles.
• I procrastinate.
• I love to sleep in.
5 things I like to do:
• I like to run.
• I like to play football.
• I like to play soccer.
• I like to buy expensive things.
• I like to eat food.
5 TV shows I like:
• Modern Family
• My wife and kids
• Community
• Psych
• Prison Break
• My friends
• The Idea of moving out
• Weight Lifting
• Thinking about Snowboarding.
• Going snowboarding
I’m happiest when … I am with friends or going snowboarding.
Someday I’m going to … Be a lot bigger.
When I’m really down, what I want to do is … listen to music.
I feel anxious … Before the snowboarding season.
I like people who … are nice.
All it takes to make me happy is … to take me snowboarding or feed me.
What I really want to do is … go snowboarding.
I wish that … i was snowboarding.
I don’t like when people are … mean.
A person really should ... be happy.
I just hate it that … I have to do this.
I just love it that ... there is a 3-day weekend coming up.


you must be pretty good at snowboarding!! haha i wish i could snowboard :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be sick to have your own helicopter to go snowboarding with and then you would be able to go where ever you want!
ReplyDeleteAn Astin Martin huh? Such rich taste!
ReplyDeleteCould you make your text just a little lighter? It's a little difficult to see.
ReplyDeleteYou like to run? I wish I was like that! P.E sucks for me just for the fact that I hate running!
ReplyDelete