I chose Tom Cruise for the par of Reverend Parris because in lots of movies he has played a character that is usually the center of attention. Also in real life lots of people, including me, think he is just naturally a selfish person. I also think that he would do really well as a person who thinks he is a lot better than anyone else around him.
Tituba: Whoopi Goldberg
I chose Whoopi Goldberg as Tituba because first off she is an african american actress. Also she looks like she would play the role of a lowly slave girl. I have seen Whoopi playing a mean spirited role in other movies and think that she would do good as an angry slave that was accused of witchcraft.
Abigail Williams: Natalie Portman
I chose Natalie Portman to play Abigail Williams because she is a very pretty woman, and is very good a t playing two opposite types of roles. In some movies I've seen Natalie has been a very soft and pretty girl that guys like, which is like abigail. But in other movies she has been a ruthless or very mean actor which is also like abigail.
Thomas Putnam: George Clooney
I chose George Clooney to play the role of Thomas Putnam. I chose George because Thomas always seemed to be an older man that is somewhat proud of himself, George clooney fit that role perfectly! In every movie I've seen george clooney has played a rich and somewhat self absorbed person, so he would be perfect for this role.
Ann Putnam: Julia Roberts
I chose Julia Roberts to play the part of Ann Putnam. Ann putnam seems like kind of an annoying lady that thinks that things should be done differntly. Julia Roberts strikes me as exactly the same way. Also she has done very well in other movies where she was casted to George Clooney as a husband.
John Proctor: Brad Pitt
I chose Brad Pitt to play John Proctor. John Proctor seems to be a lady charmer that all the girls want and he really likes the attention, but also he is a responsible man that people look up to. That is exactly who Brad Pitt is, he always plays the lady charmer and the role model in every movie.
Elizabeth Proctor: Kate Blanchette
I chose Kate Blanchette to play the role of Elizabeth Proctor. Kate Blanchette seams like she would be a perfect actor to play a jealous/powerful woman or wife. Elizabeth Proctor is jealous of Abigail so I think it would be perfect to have Kate Blanchette play that role.
Mary Warren: Emily Browning
I chose Emily browning to play the role of Mary Warren, because mary warren is supposed to be an innocent girl that simply replaces abigail but gets caught up in all the problems. Emily Browning is one of the most innocent looking actresses I know of, also she would be perfect for an actor who's scared about being in the middle of a big problem.
Rebecca Nurse: Meryl Streep
I chose Meryl Streep to play the role of Rebecca Nurse. Rebecca Nurse is a kind old lady that does a lot of very good things, you would think she looks like a sweet grandma, and Meryl Streep does look like a sweet Grandma. She just looks exactly like someone who would drop everything and help someone else, so Meryl makes a perfect Rebecca Nurse.
Reverend John Hale: Johnny Depp
I chose Johnny Depp to play the role of Reverend John Hale. John Hale seems to me to be kind of a weird looking guy that does some weird things because he is a witch craft expert. So I think that Johnny Depp would do that perfectly, he is already a funky guy, all he would need to do was act religiously instead of drink alcohol.







I love Whoopi Goldberg! She would be perfect for the part of Tituba!
ReplyDeleteThis are some pretty good picks. we had mr. and goody putnam the same. That sick!
ReplyDelete